WE ARE DISCONTINUING ALL OF OUR DESIGNER SETS/PRESETS! WE WON'T OFFER THEM FOR SALE ANY LONGER! HURRY AND GET YOURS!
FYA Classic set is a workflow collection. It was our vision to create a set that is very clean, classic, bold, warm and rich and can produce in one simple click a beautiful finished image. A few quick tips and tricks for you before I explain each preset. For explanations of each preset and brush see details below at bottom of the page
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase. You will also receive an email with a link to your download.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
You need either Lightroom 4 or higher
Photoshop CS6 ACR 7.0 or higher. (Comes with Photoshop)
Follow Your Art Classic Presets for LR4 and higher and Photoshop CS6 ACR7.0 and higher
FYA Classic set is a workflow collection. It was our vision to create a set that is very clean, classic, bold, warm and rich and can produce in one simple click a beautiful finished image. A few quick tips and tricks for you before I explain each preset.
As I use this set I find it’s easiest for me to reset each image before applying a new preset. Many presets are stackable in this collection but I find I like to start each edit as a clean slate. Please keep that in mind as you apply the presets to your images. I find for me, that the quickest way to achieve the best final edit is to apply the preset of your choice and then make any individual tweaks (such as white balance and exposure etc). Also don’t forget that included in this collection are several unique brushes that can enhance and customize your image beyond a one a click preset allowing you even more creative opportunities.
1) Go To – I called this preset Go To, because I find it is a very clean, classic, and warm edit that speaks true to the Follow Your Art signature style. I usually at least try this section of presets to give me a good indication of where I would like to take my final image. Within the 1st Go To presets there are a number of options of minor adjustments which allows you to easily choose a clean Go To edit that will require little if any additional adjustments or brushes. This keeps your workflow quick with a beautiful finish.
2) Go To – Because the first Go To presets have a warmer tone to them I wanted to create a second Go To that was a clean quick edit but was a bit on the cooler side with a touch more of an artistic finish. I find that this is a good preset to use when the original image is a bit too warm for the first Go To’s and you’re also looking for a bit more artistic flare.
3) Subtle presets. As I was developing this collection I wanted to add a few presets that produced a subtle tone shift with a hint of a stylized finish. I find myself drawn to these presets when looking for an understated enhancement for a well executed straight out of camera image. There are 5 subtle choices, some matted, some warmer tones, a nice collection of options to choose from.
4) Pop- This section of presets is a very clean, bold, and punchy edit, that apply both a good amount of contrast and color and an instant pop. I gravitate towards using this section when I have a image that could benefit from a nice contrasty finish (such as a hazier or duller sooc). Please keep in mind that if your image is overexposed straight out of camera this section of presets can over brighten your images, and be aware of your exposure while applying. There is also a preset in this section that helps to recover highlights as well if necessary. And for an additional artistic look try the +grain preset for a unique feeling.
5) Pop Black and White – This section is dedicated to a clean, classic, contrasty black and white finish. There are several presets to choose from that will allow you to fine tune the perfect classic black and white (including a matte and grain option).
6) Pop Warm- These presets are also a very contrasty, and bold look with an additional touch of warmth added. I use these on cooler straight out of camera images that I feel could benefit from a warmer tone.
7) Matte – In this collection I wanted to also include a section that was not only clean and classic, but tipped the scales toward a more artistic stylized look. This section is dedicated to all matte finishes incorporating grain and saturation options as well. I tend to gravitate towards this look on a more editorial, timeless, yet current style of image.
8) Subtle portrait – The subtle portrait presets are an understated yet elegant finish that can be applied to most images to create a gentle, simple and beautiful polish.
9) Studio soft – This section of presets were originally developed to be used on my studio, natural light, family and newborn lifestyle sessions. I was in need of a soft, simple and clean polish that could be applied to a number of lighting situations. I found however that after developing this section of presets that I also am drawn to using them on outdoor contrasty and directly lit images.
10) Warm Haze – This section is a very big staple for specific images in my workflow. I gravitate towards using a haze preset when looking to remove unwanted shadows and contrast. I feel it gives the images a nice warm, romantic, soft, smooth look.
11) Cool – I tend to edit my images on the warmer side in general. I do however feel the need to have a cooler option when editing for a more specific style and look. I use the cool presets on images I like to convey in a more editorial or edgy finish. But I also find that the cools work well on many additional images.
12) Color boost – When developing this set I found I needed a portion that I could use specifically for the undersaturated and hazier images coming straight out of camera. These presets add a big boost in color and also clarity. These are a bit more specialized but I find them very spot and I love them when applied on specific images.
FYA Skin Reset for Sat Boost–Sometimes you want that burst of color, but in Lightroom it applies globally and can mess up skintones, but this brush will bring skin back into line so you can use the color boosts.
2) FYA Quick Spot Desat–This is less targeted to enhancing skintones, but it still can help you bring oversaturated bits of your image back from the edge.
3) FYA Lose the Blues–Get rid of blue shadows on the background in a snap.
4) FYA Shadow Lifter Warm–Get rid of icky cool shadows on faces and even exposures and white balance. This can be used before or after you run a preset.
5) FYA Color Burns–Use these color burn layers to deepen and enrich your image. There are warm and cool versions. Warms can work anywhere. Warming greens with golden hues is magical, dead fields can look golden in a sweep. With the cools you can make water and skies look stunning or bring in an edgier look.
Must have LR4 and higher OR Photoshop CS6 ACR7.0 and higher
Please carefully choose what platform you use for editing before purchasing.
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
The actions, presets, templates, images and videos themselves are the property of Pure, and each sale/download constitutes a license to use the product. Please do not resell, rehost, or give the actions/templates/videos away. Please do not claim the actions/templates/videos/graphics (or the creation of them) as your own. A license does not extend to multiple people in the same company. You are welcomed to use the actions on personal and business images.
By purchasing you agree that you have double checked to make sure you have selected the proper editing platform, and that you have a basic understanding of how to use actions/presets and templates and how to install them and or a basic understanding of your editing platform.
If you are found to have violated these TOU, you will be required to destroy all copies, under penalty of law.
But we KNOW you'd NEVER do any of the above stuff. So let's have fun!